zaterdag 14 november 2009

This and that


My husband looked at me the past months and saw the stack of scrapbook supplies growing and growing. And the other day he suggested that I should get a room upstairs for all the goodies and guess what?

He is busy painting the old room my daughter used to sleep in,she moved another floor up :)
I can't wait to move all the scrapbook stuff upstairs in my own room! woohoo!


Also I have added new digital stamps to my website and working on some more as we speak.
Have a good weekend everybody!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Vera, enjoy your new room, that is wonderful. When all is done, you must post a pic on your blog for us to see. I love you new digi stap. She is absolutely gorgeous. Hugs Sharon xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoi Vera
    Ohhhh ... wat heerlijk, een eigen Hobbykamer,
    Veel plezier met inrichten als die klaar is,
    Ik ben wel een beetje jaloers op je hoor;)
    Groetjes Corrie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Vergeet ik toch helemaal te zeggen dat ik je nieuwste digi stamps weer super vind.
    Liefs Corrie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Counter

HCG
Heartland Creek Graphics